Disclaimer: No, I'm not rethinking my views on creation. Hear me out.
A friend of mine (Traci) recently asked me if I had ever watched "The Big Bang Theory". I told her I hadn't, but that I had seen previews and thought it looked pretty funny. She replied that she thought I would really like it, and that it made her think of me, so I felt compelled to watch it.
Oh. My. Gosh.
I am addicted.
Seriously.
It's really funny.
But after watching several episodes, I don't know if I should be flattered or upset that it reminded Traci of me. I'm still trying to work out which nerd I am. I'm mostly concerned that I might be a really messed up combination of all four.
(Seriously, it's funny, and you need to watch it. That is all.)
1 comment:
I love that show! Everytime I have to get Pepe's attn, I wind up saying, Pepe, Pepe, Pepe! I think of Sheldon at Penny's door knocking and saying Penny, Penny, Penny!
Post a Comment