And that's what we got just over a week ago.
So this Tuesday, V, B, A.L., and I will hop on a plane and fly halfway around the world to meet these two precious cuties:

Meet Sophie (left) and Will (right). I know I can't wait to!!I don't have all the particulars, but we'll be gone approximately 3 1/2 weeks. We'll have Will's "Gotcha Day" first, then travel to meet Sophie for her "Gotcha Day".
Your prayers are coveted for this trip. You can pray for our safe travels. Pray for health for all of us. Pray that Sophie and Will won't be completely scared out of their little minds when they are taken away from all that they've ever known. Pray that they will sense just how much we absolutely love and adore them.
I'll try to post while we're gone, but I don't know how often we'll have internet access or actually have time for such things. But you can count on lots of stories and pictures to follow in December!
No comments:
Post a Comment