07 May 2012

Turn it up!!

I've become a bit (more) obsessed with music lately.  Maybe it's just a great escape, maybe it's more about somebody putting things into words that I can't.  Either way, here are my latest suggestions for your listening pleasure:

The Civil Wars - Barton Hollow
Hillsong Live - God is Able
Hillsong Live - A Beautiful Exchange (wow!)
Mumford & Sons - Sigh No More
Jesus Culture - Come Away
Fitz & the Tantrums - Pickin' Up the Pieces

Yes, that's a pretty interesting combination of musical styles there.  And, like most people, I think I have the best musical taste (of course).  And while I will admit that they might not all appeal to all people, I encourage you to at least take a listen.

No comments:

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
--Ferris Beuller