just a bunch of random musings with the occasional deep thought thrown in for good measure
07 May 2012
Too Much
My mom and sister have both been after me to post something for the last little while. And since they're about the only people that read it, I thought I would give it a shot. But the truth is that there's so much spinning around in my head right now, I'm not sure where to start. And a large part of it is so personal, so intimate, that I just can't put it out there. I do promise to post about what I've been up to lately -- namely Rebuilding Together, church, hanging out with the 3 little monkeys, and my upcoming trip to Alabama. But for now, at least for tonight, that's just going to have to wait until I can concentrate a bit better. Maybe I'll get my head cleared out soon and be able to focus. Until then, I hope this will suffice, although even I admit that it's very disappointing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
--Ferris Beuller
--Ferris Beuller
No comments:
Post a Comment