No, I'm not physically going anywhere. Cyberspeaking, I've just arrived, in fact.
A few years ago I kept a web journal over at livejournal.com. I recently went back and re-read my old posts and realized what a different person I am now from the person I was at that time. With that realization came a need for a change, which brings me to right here, right now. One might ask, "Why are you blogging? Who cares what you have to say?" And I might answer, "I'm blogging because sometimes I need to see my thoughts in front of me. Sometimes what I have to say might make somebody look at something differently or might make someone laugh. And people may not care what I have to say. The point is, I have something to say, and this is the easiest way to say it." I suppose I could just keep a written journal -- and I do. But occasionally I need another outlet. And that's where this blog comes into play.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment